Monday, January 11, 2010

Rearranging - rethinking - planning





Learning to Blog:  Frustration... determination... trial and error.... magic.....I bring you the first segment of the World Cruise 'in detail'.  For those 'in the know', I salute you.  For me...:) .....  Well, it is a moment to be proud.  :)  This was no simple cut and drag photo, mind you.  

Can't sleep, again, so I wait until 6AM and make my cup of coffee.  I am wondering how the next few months will play out.  I am 'almost' out of things to check off of my list of things to do.  I already miss everyone.  I already appreciate my family, my friends and my home....... hmmmmm. 

Doing last minute excursions...sans Regent....Nambia...Sossusvlei Day Excursion or Himba Day Trip?  http://www.scenic-air.com/scenic.html .  

Countdown.....3 more nights in my own bed......

No comments:

Post a Comment