Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Present.........


I feel SO BEHIND in blogging....so out of my self imposed guilt I send you all a rainbow from my balcony.  I will write about Lombok tomorrow.  It was interesting but ..... Vendors were very harassing .... super poor but the people were so nice and friendly.  Meghan would love the market there....so many fruits and spices and vegtables.  No one has refrigerators...no indoor toilets...anywhere.... no toilets.... and boy- it was a LONG tour, let me tell you.  Tomorrow is Bali.  Last time were were there we walked about 50 feet on the pier and the vendors were so physically agressive that we turned around and went back to the ship.  We are on a tour tomorrow (overnight Bali) and have hired a private van for a full day tour on Sunday with some of David's Trivia friends.  It is so hot and so humid that it just drains you.  I miss all the sea days we had at the beginning of this cruise.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment