Monday, January 10, 2011

Packed and sent......

How do you prepare for a World Cruise? As this is our second time around, I found it a lot easier this time. I know what worked last year. I vowed to 'take less' this time... That didn't work. Maybe I packed smarter? Most of what I packed is easy wear and easy care. Comfortable. Even though we are sending the same number of suitcases ahead, there is less. The suitcases aren't 'full' so we wil have room when we buy stuff. Inside my four suitcases I have casual clothes for around the ship, things to wear on tours, casual elegant and a few more 'formal' outfits. Bathing suits, work out clothes, shampoos, shoes, crafts .... It's all in there. Seeing as we will be gone for 4 1/2 months, I think I did pretty well.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment